Gls Arawali Homes Sector 4 Sohna
Arawali Homes is built on sprawling 10 acres in Sector 4, Sohna, Gurgaon surrounded by open spaces. The project offers luxurious lifestyle at affordable prices. These residential spaces are just as beautiful and efficient on the inside as they are on outside. We have identified our sites that are in some of the finest locations. It is considered under the Huda Affordable Housing Scheme 2013 and is positively wanted to provide for you world class living background right in the most creating private and business centre point of Sohna Gurgaon. Sohna is a small town situated in Haryana which falls under the district boundaries of Gurgaon. This city is now being looked on as one of the most promising region for people looking for a future home.
GLS Infratech launching new 2 BHK Apartments -Arawali Homes in Sector 4 Sohna Affordable Housing Policy 2013. Arawali Homes. It is considered under the Huda Affordable Housing Scheme 2013 and is positively wanted to provide for you world class living background right in the most creating private and business center point of Sohna Gurgaon. Sector 4 is one of the new areas around the Sohna and Gurgaon Road, that are a piece of Sohna Master Plan 2031, Sohna expert arrangement looked as Gurgaon Extension which officially joined with Sohna Road and an alternate proposed 60 Mtr Wide Sector Road, which specifically interface with Golf Course Extension Road and an alternate Proposed Metro Station.
Gls Arawali Homes Location Advantage
- Sohna Road
- Proposed 60 mtr Sector Road approx 8 km.
- Metro Corridor
- Proposed Metro Corridor / Station
- National Highway
- Resort/Tourist Complex
Key Distances :
- IGI Airport – 40 Mins Drive
- Huda City Center – 20 Mins Drive
- Rajiv Chowk – 18 Mins Drive
- IFFCO Chowk – 22 Mins Drive
- Golf Course Road – 20 Mins Drive
- Aravalis in The Backdrop
- Schools (Ryan/GD Goenka/ K.R. Mangalam Pathways/DPS) – 5 To 10 Mins Drive
- Medanta Medicity – 20 Mins Drive
Licence Details :
|Licence No.||110 Dated 14/08/2014|
|Building Plan Sanction||ZP-1010/AD(RA)/2014/23520 DATED 01.10.2014|
|Affordable Housing Policy 2013||Click here to view policy|
|Environmental Clearance||SEIAA/HR/2016/255 Dated 12.04.2016|
Gls Arawali Homes Price
|Floor Plan Type||Particulars||Carpet Area
(in Sq. Ft.)
|Type-1||Apartment Carpet Area||467||3600||1681200||1731200|
|Type-2||Apartment Carpet Area||476||3600||1713600||1763600|
|Note : EDC/Taxes etc. as applicable.|
Gls Arawali Homes Payment Plan
|Time of Payment||Percentage of total amount payable||Unit Type-1
(567 Sq. Ft.)
(567 Sq. Ft.)
|At the time of submission of the Application for Allotment||5% of the total price||86,560||88,180|
|Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||20% of the total price||3,46,240||3,52,720|
|Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400||2,20,450|
|Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400||2,20,450|
|Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400||2,20,450|
|Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400||2,20,450|
|Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400||2,20,450|
|Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400||2,20,450|
|Note : EDC and Taxes will be charges separately as applicable|
Indicative Terms & Conditions
- All payments to be made through account payee cheques/ demand drafts drawn in favour of “M/s GLS lnfratech Private Limited”, payable at Gurgaon.
- Payment subject to realization of cheque / demand draft.
- Stamp duty, registrations charges, legal expenses and other miscellaneous charges shall be separately borne and paid by the Applicant, as applicable at the time of registration of the sale deed.
- Government taxes and levies like service tax, VAT, Cess etc., as applicable from time to time will be extra.
- In case of any levy of EDC (including as revised from time to time) or imposition of IDC or other charges or levies that were not applicable at the time of making the application for allotment but became subsequently applicable, such EDC or IDC or other charges shall be applicable to and be paid by the allottee(s) on a pro-rata basis, the amount for which shall be calculated by the Company.
- Terms and Conditions mentioned here are merely indicative with a view to acquaint the Applicant and are not exhaustive. For detailed terms & conditions, please refer to the Application Form and the Apartment Buyer’s Agreement.
Gls Arawali Homes Site Plan
Gls Arawali Homes Location Map
Gls Arawali Homes Floor Plan
Gls Arawali Homes Floor Plan 3D
Gls Arawali Homes Construction Update
TO KNOW MORE CALL US @ 8860050550